Thursday, August 21, 2014


Box Of Dread
Hi you guys!

I really wanted to write about Dread Central’s Box Of Dread. It’s something every horror fan should be receiving in the mail monthly. I personally have been getting them for about five months, and I’m so in love every time. It’s always themed and worth the price. It’s something I look forward to every month.

So far I have received bags, posters, stickers, mugs, DVDs, and more in my box each month. For the extremely great price  of under $20 you can get your Box Of Dread delivered to your door every month. I’m not only a happy horror fan, but also a happy customer of Dread Central.

Want to find out how to get a Box Of Dread today?
Check out details here! :
http://www.boxofdread.com

Get Your Box Of Dread Today!
The Only Thing To Fear

Next Blog Posting: Thursday August 28,2014

No comments:

Post a Comment