Thursday, August 7, 2014


Ghost Stories
Hey,

So we are all aware of my ghost visitors? If not, please let me explain. I have two spirits that follow me. Yes I’m serious. There’s a very quiet and still spirit. I like to refer to it as “he”. He stands in the corner of my room calmly, and that’s about it. He’s not a problem to my family, friends, houseguests, or myself. The most he will do is slowly move objects in the corner of my room. For example if you place a balloon in the corner with him, the balloon will move away as if it was being swat at. My dogs are always staring at him in the corner, and sometimes they even bark at him.

My second spirit is a little aggressive. I refer to it as “she”. This spirit is the one I sometimes worry about. I first noticed her at school. One day when entering the school restroom, just as I was reaching for the door, it opened quickly and then slammed shut. Thinking someone was in there I slowly opened the door, to find absolutely no one or thing in there. A little freaked, I brushed the incident off. It wasn’t until on set one day an actress took a candid photo of me working. When she showed me the photo I seriously couldn’t believe my eyes. There she was, right behind me very pale, my height, with her mouth wide open. Panicked I told the actress to delete the photo and continued working.

As you can guess after that incident, I’m a firm believer of both my spirits. Since I’ve become more open to them, they make noticeable appearances more often! The girl is the most active of the two. She chases my pets out of rooms and she knocks things over. She even tries to talk to you, if you listen closely. One night out walking with my mother she got really close and started to aggressively whisper. What was said? We both have no idea, however it completely freaked my mom out. I on the other hand was trying to figure out what she was saying. However I don’t think I’ll ever know.

Recently my mom decided to share a story about her pregnancy with me. She recalls having to move out of her house because a ghost was slapping her in her sleep. A little skeptical, I asked her to explain in further detail. She simply stated the 1st time it happened; she thought it was my father. After the scenario they both had a conversation confirming for sure it wasn’t my dad. The 2nd time it happened, my father wasn’t even in the room.  My mom stated after that she demanded to move, and refused to live with a violent, aggressive ghost. So my father and mother moved out, and they’ve both been fine since.

I found this story extremely interesting simply because this all occurred when my mother was pregnant with me, and only then. I couldn’t help but wonder if there was any connection between the two spirits. We will never know, at least not now…


Based on a True Story
The Only Thing To Fear

Next Blog Posting; August 14,2014

No comments:

Post a Comment