Thursday, July 31, 2014


Horror Artist, Destiny Kelly

Hi you guys,

This week I will be featuring the amazing horror artist Destiny Kelly. Destiny is 16 years old, and she’s from Riverside, CA. She’s a self-taught artist that has loved horror since she was a little girl. Destiny began teaching herself to draw at the age of 14. Since then her improvement has increased immensely. Her favorite subjects to draw are pictures, and characters from her favorite horror movies.


 Destiny caught my attention about a year ago, when she drew a portrait of me. I was completely blown away by her use of detail, and her young age alone. As time passed by it was inevitable that her improvement had excelled. Being a horror queen myself, I fell so hard for her horror artwork. Destiny uses a combination of Sharpie fine point permanent markers, colored pencils, graphite pencils, charcoal pencils, and even some fake blood. Her passion for her art and horror is incredible, and she never fails to inspire me.


 Destiny Kelly is so young, and talented. However she has the rest of her life ahead of her, and I can’t wait to see what she does next. Go support her and her artwork and follow her on Twitter (@electricBEP4eva) and Instagram (@desmagnetic). I’m extremely proud of her, and I’m such a fan of her work.

                        
PS Check out this Freddy Krueger drawing she made for me! We all know how much I love Mr.Krueger.


          
 Spread The Horror
The Only Thing To Fear.

Next Blog Posting: Thursday August 7, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment