Thursday, July 17, 2014


Welcome to ItsFearHerself’s Blog
        
Hi You All,

I’m here to announce the release of my horror blog. Months ago I announced that I was getting it together, and after some work, and construction it’s up and running. I will talk and review about numerous horror products, projects, and sites. I can’t wait to share with you my weekly crazy obsession with all things gore and horror.

My main topics and subjects of this blog will be film reviews, my own personal ghost stores (Yes, we all know I have two myself), horror purchases and deliveries, video podcasts here and there, horror announcements, and so much more. Want my weekly blog emailed to you? Join and subscribe to my mailing list. You won’t regret it. It’s all fun in love, blood, guts, and horror…

Are you Ready?
The only thing to Fear.




Next blog: Thursday July 24,2015


No comments:

Post a Comment